Heyya GUYZ!
Chinese New Year is coming!!! I can't wait for it! What about you??? I bet you would too! wouldn't you!?
Well,I wish all the Chinese a HAPPY Chinese New Year!!!(Also known as CNY) And don't forget to have LOADS and LOADS of FUN on this very very special date!!! Although this celebration is only for the Chinese,I also wish the people in countries which are celebrating this very special date to have a Good day! And for the rest,Have a NICE day,keep it up and the BEST of for you guys!
I also wish the Chinese a very nice new year,and I'm also glad that you're all 1 year bigger soon!And don't forget to collect red packets!
Wishing everyone the BEST of LUCK!
Tuesday, 5 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey zhi jun, i too can't wait for CHINESE NEW YEAR!!i bet i will have loads of fun and hopes that the same goes to you!
Post a Comment