Monday, 19 May 2008

Bye and Hello!

Heyya ppl!
I'm back...
On Saturday,I went to a hotel!
I just returned yesterday.I had a great time there! I felt as though it was already the June holz!'cause we wouldn't go to a hotel unless it is during a holz!

......

Let's talk about something else...
By the way,the school holz is coming,and the school semester is ending!
Time to say 'Bye!!!' to school
And 'Hello!!!' to the HOLZ!!!!

Have FUN during the school holz and gd luck!!!
Cya ppl!

3 comments:

Screenhog101 said...

Yeah! I am going to KL, Malaysia during the school holidays with(not very sure with who)...

I am very excited because I haven't go to Malaysia for a long time espically KL.


CRAZY FEVER TEMPRETURE:over 100*C(WOW! OVER 100 DEGREE CELCIUS!)

aLmONd ☠ said...

haha...good for you two...can enjoy yourselves so much...my holz will be...ruined,somehow?

LZJ_HEYYA_97 said...

NVM...The most important is that you enjoy your school holidays,do what you want.Whether you're at home,school or even overseas,you still can find your joy and laughter!!!