Wednesday, 2 April 2008

SO HAPPY!SO HAPPY!!!!!...

I'm sure you should be asking what for and why am I so HAPPY right!?

Well,this is WHY!

Firstly,Zhi Jing,Han Jie,Cayyin and I are selected to go for the China Shimen Experimental Trip!!! My first wish has been fulfilled!

Secondly,SYF is over! Although we only got a SILVER,I'm already very happy! 'Cause I know that we'd done our BEST and we tried very hard.I'm very HAPPY that this BIG lot of worries has been RELIEVED,LET OUT AND OVER!!!

Now all I wanna say is that I'm very HAPPY and I wish everyone the BEST of LUCK in EVERYTHING you do!

Crazy Fever condition:5oC(5 degree Celsius)Very NORMAL!Don't need to BOTHER or CARE
about ME!!!!!!!!


6 comments:

aLmONd ☠ said...

CONGRATZ zhi jun,you ogt a silver!hmm gd 4 you that all the stress are relieved...but not me,still busy.........

Ice Man said...

GOOD FOR YOU.

LZJ_HEYYA_97 said...

although these few things are finally over,that doesn't mean there's nothing else to worry about anymore.there're still many things to worry about.It's just a matter of time...

Rockims268 said...

So good! You get to go to China!

LZJ_HEYYA_97 said...

TY,people!Good Luck in whatever you do too!

Screenhog101 said...

Good for you Zhi Jun, you can go for the China trip! And congratulations for getting a SILVER! I hope you can get a GOLD next time!



Phew! Your crazy fever is 5oC, very normal. :)