Thursday, 27 March 2008

Problem Of The Week...

This week's problem: I've picked a problem.Here's the problem.
Problem:From Screenhog, I always felt very lonely all by myself in my house. I had done all of my homework and I had nothing to do!

My comments:Dear Screenhog,I think that's good that you always finish your homework in time,but actually,this is a fact.'In this world,there are many things which you haven't done and are waiting for you to do it but it's just that you don't know that. 'I have a list of things which you may choose to do when you're feeling bored.
1.Draw.
2.Read a book.
3.play computer games.
4.Watch the television.
5.(Just do anything you like or your hobbies!)

END

This is not only mainly for him,everyone can also do them or get some advice!
Remember to post your nice experiences or problems!
Thank you.

Latest Report of the DAY:
Crazy Fever Condition:Blah Blah Blah.Yeah Yeah Yeah.(Stable,not that into craziness,serious)
Temperature:0*C

***LOL!I'm so not into crazy.Time for seriousness,okay!?***

2 comments:

Screenhog101 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Screenhog101 said...

Wow, thanks for the tips on what I can do when I am bored. I think I would read a book and do some drawing. But I rarely do drawing.