Aww...It's so quick!It's the END of this year's March Holz already!I can't relax anymore! Now,I must get back to all the HARD work all over again! How I wished it was longer...
But the thing that I'm HAPPY about is .... Is that I can see my LOVELY and FUN classmates again!Although it's kinda hard about the homework management,at least having FUN and sharing everything with friends,is even way BETTER!
Well...My homework and everything I'm having now is kinda uptight that I've only 1 day free! Ah!!!!!!!!!! But maybe after the SYF on April 1st(APRIL 1st!!!!!!),April Fool's day,Yeah I know that too! Then maybe I'm much more relax! The things I have almost every single day are:Monday-CL Supplementary Class,Tueasday-FREE!!!!YAY!!!!!,Wednesday-SYF practice and Maths Olympiad,Thursday-Normal Supplementary classes,Friday-Abacus Tuition,Saturday-CO(Chinese Orchestra) Practce,Sunday-CO@HKN(Hong Kah North CC)!!
Some people may think that they're very BUSY,but actually,they're very FREE!Well,Of Course,in this world,there are people who are MORE BUSY then me!!!!
Bye!And GD luck to everyone!
BE HAPPY that you're lucky and not unlucky!
No one's unlucky!!!!!!
Sunday, 16 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment