Hi guyz,1 more time!
I've just opened a 'help center' here!Just feel free to tell me your problems and I might even help you solve it!You could also tell me your stress and I can help you relieve or maybe overcome it! Just FEEL FREE to type in anything Happy or Sad! Everyone should share each others' worries any problems and so as to overcome it together!Just type in whatever problems or FUN/GOOD experiences you've gone through in LIFE you wish to share with us and we'll really share it! Have FUN with this new help center I've opened!
Bye,
And I hope you guyz will ENJOY it!!!
Saturday, 15 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I will pick 1 problem/experience each week and then share it with everyone!Hope you would be LUCKY to get selected for your comment!
Have FUN and Be HAPPY!!!
;):):}:S @ :{:(;(;I!!!!!!!!!!!
good idea,zhi jun!but i hope that you would not be too busy coz of all these things.anyway,i always know you are a great time manager!
see ya~
i saw it
it quite cool
i can share my probz....
but now i dun hav any =)
thanx for the comments friendz! I'll try my best to make this the BEST Programme and to make time for this!
:)
Omg! That was a great idea! I always felt very lonely all by myself in my house. I had done all of my homework and I had nothing to do!
Post a Comment