Argh!!!!!!
I'm hoping that Han Jie,Zhi Jing,Cayyin and I can get in to the China Trip to Shimen Experimental School...
WHY?????
1.'Cause they're my good friends...I want them to get in with me...(If I'm picked...)
2.I want at least some of my close/good friends to stay with me there...Or else I'll feel abit of loneliness.I'll feel more comfortable and it kinda makes me feel not so stranded there...
3.Even if I can't get in,I do hope this real nice friends will get a chance...
How I wish it will come true...As for those who are in the Japan trip,lucky you to get in to the place u wanna go!
Well,I do really wish my friends' wishes/dreams will come true!
Crazy Fever Condition:Oh yeah!!!Time to PARTY 'TILL U DIE!!!(Real CRAZY)
Crazy Fever Temperature:80*C(High Crazy Fever)
About My Crazy Fever.(Why...)
***Crazy*** : 'Cause I'm happy!!! Do u understand why??? It's happy which makes me crazy and crazy which makes me think 'bout FUN! 'What's there to be unhappy about!? So,be HAPPY!!!!
Thursday, 27 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whoosh! This person is getting REAL CRAZY!
Post a Comment